♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
The house hated her, she knew that. Soon she realised that she had always known it, even before she moved in.
SCCARNIVAL!was good if not for some top secret.$50 proved too much, I gave some away to Cher and Sher.
I find my Daddy and Mummy damn cute, I was flipping through some book and I found this:
Adria @ 18 mths: 1) Fruit names (18 types) 2) Body parts (can say bilingual) 3) 3-4 word sentences 4) sommersault 5) sing - rain rain, twinkle 6) understand what we say 7) movements 8) her name, age, stays 9) know Daddy's name 10) sound by animals 11) know utensils, say chopstick, spoon, fork, knife 12) use action verbs 13) recognise vehicles
HAHAHAHAHA OKAY.
They record everything down! hahaha
2008 is different.
I find myself falling...falling into a delirious state, into denial. My mind's confused, somewhat empty, I am in a world where rainbows don't exist and I have no sense of smell. A three legged creature came up to me and smacked my face, all at once my whole body went limp, like a rag-doll. Falling, falling, falling. I could feel myself being stretched vertically and my shoelaces ended up as my hairtie. I think I hallucinated, seeing a lady carrying a baby in her arms. In a flash, she was gone, what stared at me was a globalised city with uncountable skyscrapers. I could not catch up with its speed. I fell and the unbearable pain coursed through my leg. The bruise on my knee did not heal. My knuckles were turning white, the place hated me, I knew it.
haha kidding! That was just random. Sometimes, I get cranky at 2 am and start typing nonsense. I hate to be doing assignments after assignments until 1, 2, even 3 am. Less than 2 weeks ago, I stayed up to finish one assignment and in no time, another one comes knocking on my door.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind doing Amath or Emath or Physics. But just no more writing. No more Literature. I'm staring at my Lit book now, it's threatening to jump up and gobble my face. The computer monitor is getting ready to slap me. My thumbdrive probably wants to replace my real thumb. My house is monstrous!!
I'm turning into a monster too!!!
Everything is starting to get happening in May and June. A couple of concerts, teachers trying to zoom off all the stupid syllabus, extra two weeks of "school", study timetable with acers, beach volleyball? more beach scenes??
Happy Birthday my sweet
childhood friend MEVIS! I miss you. I miss us four on stage.
I'm back to Bottom the weaver. Don't remind me of the time.